THE JOKER
17. John Kerry

John KerryIn 2006, John got into hot water when he botched a joke, the punch line of which was supposed to be:

a) "You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush."

b) "Hey, if I can just find my car keys, we can drive out of here."

c) "That's all I'm asking: Who's on Frist?"

d) "Pullout? That's what Bush's dad should have done!"

e) "He said, 'I'm trying! I'm trying!' Wait, did I mention his name was Johnny Fuckerfaster?"

John was the first candidate in U.S. Presidential politics to be:

a) "Swift-Boated."

b) "Karl Roved."

c) "Teresa Heinzed."

d) "Anal Bleached."

1 Comments:

Blogger SNAKE HUNTERS said...

Poor John, he can't help it...he was born with a silver foot in his
mouth!

See Reality Weblog.

Open Forum Comment Section. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home