WE ARE MARTIAL
22. (Tie) Alberto Gonzales

gonzales
Alberto has taken the oath to enforce:

a) U.S. law.

b) L.A. Law.

c) Murphy's Law.

d) Cardinal Law.

e) Jude Law

In 2006, Alberto shocked the the Senate Judiciary Committee when he said:

a) "President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader scale..."

b) "Keith Olbermann is a slimeball. a midget. a punk. I'd love to fight him. I'd make a pizza out of him."

c) "I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night of June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night, because I know the facts better than anyone."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Best selection of an attorney general since Ed Meese!"- Faux News
Having the weighty duty of defending the Constitution, he works tirelessly to eviscerate any protection and meaning from our most revered documents, soon to be available in the abridged (two amendment) form.
Alberto, eres tu un puerco.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home