SUICIDE BLONDE
16. Nancy Grace

Nancy_Grace
In 2006, Nancy earned national headlines when soon after she grilled the mother of a missing child, the woman shot herself. This prompted Nancy to say:

a) "I do not feel that our show is to blame for what happened... The truth... is not always nice or polite or easy to go down. Sometimes it's harsh, and it hurts."

b) "I'm going to Disney World!"

c) "Jeez, I sure hope she killed that kid."

d) "No, it was beauty that killed the beast."

Nancy has co-authored a book titled:

a) Objection: How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System

b) Perversion: How You Cocksuckers Should Burn In Hell, and If I Got Anything To Say, I'll Cut Your Fucking Dicks Off and Shove It Up Your Asses

c) How to Lose a Ratings War No Matter How Low You Sink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home