SURGE PROTECTOR
George W. Bush
YOUR 2006 ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR

bush_finger_web_2
In 2006, George announced that he favors a temporary:

a) U.S. Guest worker program.

b) "Surge" in troops to Iraq.

c) Spy program on selected U.S. citizens.

d) Budget deficit.

e) All of the above.

In early 2006, George told Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki during a face-to-face meeting:

a) "I am impressed by the strength of your character and your desire to succeed and I am impressed by your strategy."

b) "Do I make you horny? How about shedding the shirt and sending me a picture? I would love a picture."

c) "I have the feeling that about 60 percent of what you say is crap."

d) "You've got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever. But I had responsibility for trying to protect this country. I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it. But I did try."

e) "I don't care what people are saying uptown, or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate by the end of the day."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Having won 4 out of the last 7 AHOYs, George deserves praise and respect. But let's not forget manager Joe Torre.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Oh man, I'm just glad it wasn't me.

Just curious, though -- is there a trophy awarded?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Seventies, it was the Steelers.
In the Eighties, it was the 49ers.
The Nineties had the Cowboys and the 21st Century has been dominated by the Patriots.
George W. Bush shall leave behind a similar legacy of dominating Asshole of the Year.
The Ali of AHOY!
Just think of the monumental achievement as an All Time Reigning Champ Asshole he could have carved out had he not merely kept his amateur status and snorted and drank his life away until he hit 40...
But since 2000, you've gotta admit, he's really made up for lost time- he sets the example for professional assholes all over.
Kudos to you once again, Asshole!

(And HUGE thanks to Tom P for standing beside him all the way, recording his egregious act for the benefit of posterity...)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home